Description: Mistral Air Fed Visor Complete
• Wide visibility, crystal clear lens
• Air flow indicator
• Comfortable elastic face seal
• Quick adjustment head band
• Replacement visor covers protect lens (Item Code: AF/VC10-AMX
• Complete with waist-belt mounted combination safety regulator and carbon filter.
When Should I Use An Air Fed Respirator?
If you are spraying a product that contains isocyanates then the use of an air fed respirator becomes mandatory.
No other type of respirator will protect your lungs or skin from the toxins in the Isocyanates.
An air fed respirator is beneficial to your health for all spray painting jobs.
Your face is protected and the cool flow of air is pleasant to breathe.
Supply air from an air compressor must be through either a FRC-15F or FABS-04 filtration set.
Effects of Isocyanates Inhaled or absorbed through the skin.
The short term effects include irritation to eyes, nose, throat and lungs.
Headaches, dizziness, nausea and fatigue.