Description: Uni-Coag Paint Separation Powder 40gram pot
Uni-Coag is a flocculating/coagulating powder for separating the solids from paint waste water.
Works very quickly, can be used with all water-based paint waste water systems.
Dosage for average use is approximately 40 grams per 30 litres of water.
Instructions for use:
• Sprinkle the appropriate dose UniCoag into the contaminated water.
• Use a stirrer to mix the powder thoroughly. Recommended using a stirrer in a battery drill.
• Mix until the agent can be seen activating and separation occurring.
• Leave for approx. 15 – 30 minutes to allow complete activation.
• The water should be seen as clear on top of the paint solids.
• Pour off water through UCF filter material for re-use if required.
• Dispose of sold material as non-hazardous dry waste.